VPay Named Stevie Awards Finalist for Three Years in a Row
VPay is nominated with other customer service leaders in the category: Innovation in Customer Service – Financial Services for our submission: Innovation Solution to a Complicated Payment Delivery Method Request. This solution focuses on VPay’s unique EFT portal program.
Award for Innovation in Customer Service - Financial Services Industries FINALISTS:
- VPay, Plano TX USA: Innovative Solution to a Complicated Payment Delivery Method Request
- Cathay Life Insurance Co., Ltd, Taipei, Taiwan: Cathay Life's Innovative customer service
- ConnectiCare, Farmington, CT USA: ConnectiCare centers, bringing our mission to life
- DenizBank A.S.. Istanbul, Turkey: Creating Value with Human Touch and Pro-active Virtual Assistant
- EmblemHealth, New York, NY USA: Gold Star Service
- Nationwide Advisory Solutions (NAS), Louisville, KY USA: NAS Concierge Services: Exclusive Services Suite Built to Meet the Unique Needs of RIAs and Fee-Based Advisors
- Odeabank A.S. , Istanbul, Turkey: Odeabank Oksi Bot
- OneWest Bank, Pasadena, CA USA: Committed to the neighborhoods where we live and work
- Optima Tax Relief, LLC, Santa Ana, CA USA: Optima Tax Relief, LLC
- QNB Finansbank, Istanbbul, Turkey: QNB Finansbank's customer service innovation-QNB First Digital
- USAA, San Antonio, TX USA: USAA’s Virtual Agent (Nuance-Powered Virtual Agent)
In 2018 VPay was awarded a Bronze Steve for Department of the Year in the Financial Services (less than 100 employees) category.
The 2019 Stevie Award placements will be announced on February 28, 2020.
Back to News & Events ->