VPay Named Stevie Awards Finalist for Three Years in a Row
For the third year in a row, VPay is a finalist for the Stevie Awards for Innovation in Customer Service – Financial Services.
VPay is nominated with other customer service leaders in the category: Innovation in Customer Service – Financial Services for our submission: Innovation Solution to a Complicated Payment Delivery Method Request. This solution focuses on VPay’s unique EFT portal program.
Award for Innovation in Customer Service – Financial Services Industries FINALISTS:
- VPay, Plano TX USA: Innovative Solution to a Complicated Payment Delivery Method Request
- Cathay Life Insurance Co., Ltd, Taipei, Taiwan: Cathay Life’s Innovative customer service
- ConnectiCare, Farmington, CT USA: ConnectiCare centers, bringing our mission to life
- DenizBank A.S.. Istanbul, Turkey: Creating Value with Human Touch and Pro-active Virtual Assistant
- EmblemHealth, New York, NY USA: Gold Star Service
- Nationwide Advisory Solutions (NAS), Louisville, KY USA: NAS Concierge Services: Exclusive Services Suite Built to Meet the Unique Needs of RIAs and Fee-Based Advisors
- Odeabank A.S. , Istanbul, Turkey: Odeabank Oksi Bot
- OneWest Bank, Pasadena, CA USA: Committed to the neighborhoods where we live and work
- Optima Tax Relief, LLC, Santa Ana, CA USA: Optima Tax Relief, LLC
- QNB Finansbank, Istanbbul, Turkey: QNB Finansbank’s customer service innovation-QNB First Digital
- USAA, San Antonio, TX USA: USAA’s Virtual Agent (Nuance-Powered Virtual Agent)
In 2018 VPay was awarded a Bronze Steve for Department of the Year in the Financial Services (less than 100 employees) category.
The 2019 Stevie Award placements will be announced on February 28, 2020.